How to Stage, Photograph and Edit Your Creative Work Like a Pro
Everything you Need to Know about Staging, Photography and Editing to Earn TOP DOLLAR for your Talents!
Photography, editing your photos, and staging make all the difference if you plan to sell your work. Whether you are photographing refinished furniture to sell, or any other creative work, this course is for you!
Upon purchase, you will receive two emails--an order confirmation email as well as an email from BB Frösch University. This second email contains the link to access your course, so please double-check to make sure the email you enter at checkout it accurate!
Danielle Wrishko aka Dani
Dani focuses on painting quality vintage statement furniture items. She loves re-designing unloved old furniture into statement items for the home. Her niche painting styles are colorful, sometimes neutral, a lot of times pink, sassy yet always classy. She will teach you everything you could possibly know about the furniture painting business - from fixing damages in your furniture prior to painting to lining your drawers, painting furniture in cutting edge and consistent ways that will take the guesswork out of it, and taking amazing photos of your products so you can get top dollar for your work!
Make sure to check out all of the courses she has to offer at BB Frosch University and stay tuned for more upcoming courses in the future!
FAQ Quick Picks
• Can I mix with any paint? Yes. BB Frösch works with any latex or acrylic paint.
• Does this work for floors? Yep! And cabinets, and fabric, and metal and more...
• Can I paint a previously waxed piece? Absolutely!
• Can I seal with poly instead of wax? Sure!
• Can I paint laminate without sanding? Yes, but scuffing with sandpaper helps, and add a little extra powder for bonding.
Check out our Main FAQ Page for detailed answers and more!