How to Refinish Furniture with a Stencil Design
Have you fallen in love with a bone inlay or stenciled piece of furniture that was outside your price range? We sure have! Your instructor, Caroline Gibson, fell in love with a buffet at a high-end store, but didn’t want to spend over a thousand dollars for it. She used that piece as an inspiration to create her own buffet, and you can do the same with this course!
Maybe you are already a DIYer and you’re looking to try a new project? Or maybe you’re a furniture artist looking to add to your skill set or fulfill a custom order request for a customer? If so, this course is for you!
In this course Caroline shows you how to take an outdated piece of furniture and turn it into a beautiful piece of art! No experience painting furniture is necessary. Caroline shows how she created her stencil piece from start to finish. She takes the guess work out of how to place your stencils, how to center them, and how to get crisp lines from your stencil. You’ll also receive her complete supply list with links to all the products she uses!
Upon purchase, you will receive two emails--an order confirmation email as well as an email from BB Frösch University. This second email contains the link to access your course, so please double-check to make sure the email you enter at checkout it accurate!
FAQ Quick Picks
• Can I mix with any paint? Yes. BB Frösch works with any latex or acrylic paint.
• Does this work for floors? Yep! And cabinets, and fabric, and metal and more...
• Can I paint a previously waxed piece? Absolutely!
• Can I seal with poly instead of wax? Sure!
• Can I paint laminate without sanding? Yes, but scuffing with sandpaper helps, and add a little extra powder for bonding.
Check out our Main FAQ Page for detailed answers and more!