Live Zoom Event
NEXT EVENT JUNE 17 • 7pm MST
Kacey and Kristin from BB Frösch will teach all the tips, tricks, and techniques for refinishing furniture affordably, professionally and confidently. We'll be tackling our latest kicked-to-the-curb find from start to finish. We've got a couple fun tricks up our sleeves for giving this dated gem more than just a fresh coat of paint, and we can't wait to share it all with you!
This event will be available on replay if you miss anything!
🎉Over $450 in GIVEAWAYS 🎉
Check out the makeover we did at our last live event:
COST: < $20
TIME: < 2 hours
FUN: More than we can quantify 😉 Did we mention over $450 in giveaways??
Upon purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email. You will also receive an email with the zoom links to attend each event, so please double-check to make sure the email you enter at checkout it accurate!
Kacey Stout & Kristin Smith
Kristin and Kacey are the mother-daughter duo behind BB Frösch. Kristin developed the powder that makes our transformations possible (and affordable), and Kacey is the Director of Fun. Together, they strive to live by their model of leaving people and furniture better than they find them. They love teaching and sharing with others how easy, affordable, and empowering it is to transform furniture, cabinets, home decor, and more.
FAQ Quick Picks
• Can I mix with any paint? Yes. BB Frösch works with any latex or acrylic paint.
• Does this work for floors? Yep! And cabinets, and fabric, and metal and more...
• Can I paint a previously waxed piece? Absolutely!
• Can I seal with poly instead of wax? Sure!
• Can I paint laminate without sanding? Yes, but scuffing with sandpaper helps, and add a little extra powder for bonding.
Check out our Main FAQ Page for detailed answers and more!