Premium Finishing Wax
Rated 5.0 out of 5
Available in two sizes in Clear or Dark, BB Frösch Premium Finishing Wax contains a unique, environmentally friendly blend of waxes that naturally enhances and protects chalk-painted surfaces as well as bare or stained wood. Product Features: Easy to apply Dries and cures in MINUTES (not days or weeks like...Read More
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Orders will be shipped within 2-4 business days, unless otherwise stated on individual product listing, and should arrive to you within 7-10 business days. International orders can take longer, up to 30 days.
Shipping Policy We have found the United States Postal Service to be the most efficient and least expensive way to ship our merchandise. We may also ship via UPS. Orders will be shipped within 2-4 business days, unless otherwise stated on individual product listing, and should arrive to you within 7-10 business days. International orders can take longer, up to 30 days. We ship Priority Mail, USPS First Class and UPS, depending on order weight and shortest shipping time. NOTICE: Due to worldwide events, UPS, FedEx, and USPS have suspended all service guarantees. They are not guaranteeing any delivery dates nor are they refunding for late deliveries. All dates and times are only estimates. Orders valued more than $300 will require signature confirmation. Please note any orders shipping to sorting facilities will require signature confirmation. We cannot be responsible for orders that are delayed or returned to us due to inadequate or inaccurate address information. Orders returned to us due to inaccurate address information will incur additional shipping charges in order to be re-shipped. Please understand that USPS or any other carrier is a third party service. We cannot be responsible for shipping delays or mistakes made by these carriers. BB Frösch cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience and/or loss of business profits because of delivery delays. If you need expedited shipping, please email us at email@example.com to get rates and delivery time estimates. Any overnight orders must be placed before 12 PM EST. BB Frösch strives to keep it's shipping costs as reasonable as possible. Therefore, if we have shipped your order and confirmed delivery to the address you have provided and you cannot locate the package, it is not our responsibility. We are happy to ship your order with signature confirmation if you suspect your package could be lost or stolen. Just leave us a note in the "comments" box at checkout and we'd be happy to add signature confirmation at no charge. If you provide us with the wrong shipping address and the package is returned to us marked "Refused/Unclaimed" we will need to send you an invoice to cover the re-shipment costs. Once we receive payment and your revised address we will promptly re-ship your order. ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Your order may be subject to import duties, custom tariffs or VAT charges. They vary greatly from country to country and we strongly suggest checking your country's customs policy before placing your order with us. These charges are always the responsibility of the recipient. If any package is refused or undeliverable, the original shipping cost is non-refundable. If your order is intended as a "Gift", and you wish it to be marked as such, please clearly indicate so in the Comments box at the checkout. Please note that UK can charge tax even on boxes marked as "Gift". Customs authorities require the value of the gift item to be stated directly on the package. Canadian Customers: Please purchase from one of our Canadian retailers found here.
Learn more about our best selling products and courses.
FAQ Quick Picks
- Can I mix with any paint? Yes. BB Frösch works with any latex or acrylic paint.
- Does this work for floors? Yep! And cabinets, and fabric, and metal and more...
- Can I paint a previously waxed piece? Absolutely!
- Can I seal with poly instead of wax? Sure!
- Can I paint laminate without sanding? Yes, but scuffing with sandpaper helps, and add a little extra powder for bonding.
Check out our Main FAQ Page for detailed answers and more!
Available in two sizes in Clear or Dark, BB Frösch Premium Finishing Wax contains a unique, environmentally friendly blend of waxes that naturally enhances and protects chalk-painted surfaces as well as bare or stained wood.
- Easy to apply
- Dries and cures in MINUTES (not days or weeks like many brands)
- Contains a unique blend of waxes that naturally enhances AND protects
- Adds a durable, buttery smooth, professional-looking finish to bare wood, stained wood, and painted surfaces
- A little goes a long way
How to Apply:
- "Butter" the end of a wax brush with thin layer of wax
- Moving with the grain (recommended for raw wood), or in a circular motion (recommended for embellished areas), apply wax to surface
- When there is no more wax on your brush, remove excess wax from surface with a lint-free wax cloth
- You will know excess wax has been removed when cloth glides smoothly, surface is not tacky to the touch, and surface begins to shine
- Repeat above steps (wax on, wax off) until entire piece is waxed
- Note: wax can be softened by placing a small amount in a microwave-safe dish and melting for 5 seconds at a time