Shop the Look--Dark Wax Dresser
Did you love our recent black dark-waxed & stenciled IKEA dresser makeover?
Get everything you need to create the same look for your piece at a special discount:
- BB Frösch Paint Transformer (mixes up to 1 Quart of paint) - $12 value
- 220ml Dark Premium Finishing Wax - $16.95 value
- Specialty Wax Brush (Medium, natural bristle) - $29.95 value
Mixing Jar - $3 value
- Wire Mixing Whisk - $5 value
- Measuring Scoop - $2 value
- 2 lint free wax cloths - $2 value
- Paint and stencil are not included. We used Behr "Black" for this project, but, of course, you can mix BB Frösch Paint Transformer with any color your heart desires! We used Cutting Edge Stencil's "Osaka Craft Stencil" Enter code BBF15 for a 15% discount here: Osaka Craft Stencil
BB Frösch Paint Transformer is the 100% natural, affordable, and premium alternative to pre-mixed chalk/mineral paint!
Transforms ANY brand/ANY color latex or acrylic paint into rich and creamy paint with all the features and benefits of high quality pre-mixed chalk/mineral paint for unlimited color choice. We recommend FLAT paint for an optimum, limited-prep painting experience. However, this magical powder can be added to paint with any sheen, especially if you desire a high-gloss or smooth modern finish that doesn’t involve distressing.
This bundle includes enough powder and wax to complete a small dresser. We used only 2 tablespoons of the of powder, and less than half the jar of dark wax, so you should have plenty leftover for more projects!
FAQ Quick Picks
• Can I mix with any paint? Yes. BB Frösch works with any latex or acrylic paint.
• Does this work for floors? Yep! And cabinets, and fabric, and metal and more...
• Can I paint a previously waxed piece? Absolutely!
• Can I seal with poly instead of wax? Sure!
• Can I paint laminate without sanding? Yes, but scuffing with sandpaper helps, and add a little extra powder for bonding.
Check out our Main FAQ Page for detailed answers and more!