"It is absolutely 💯 the best product! I will never paint again without BB Frösch ♥️"
BB Frösch Paint Transformer Powder
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Orders will be shipped within 2-4 business days, unless otherwise stated on individual product listing, and should arrive to you within 7-10 business days. International orders can take longer, up to 30 days.
Learn more about our best selling products and courses.
FAQ Quick Picks
- Can I mix with any paint? Yes. BB Frösch works with any latex or acrylic paint.
- Does this work for floors? Yep! And cabinets, and fabric, and metal and more...
- Can I paint a previously waxed piece? Absolutely!
- Can I seal with poly instead of wax? Sure!
- Can I paint laminate without sanding? Yes, but scuffing with sandpaper helps, and add a little extra powder for bonding.
Check out our Main FAQ Page for detailed answers and more!
Give furniture, cabinets (and more!) a whole new look in FOUR EASY STEPS without the hassle of priming, sanding and stripping.
Directions for mixing BB Frösch Paint Transformer with 8 oz. (1 Cup) of paint
BB Frösch Paint Transformer makes paint stick to wood, metal, laminate, tile, fabric, and more. Ditch the sanding, stripping and priming for most projects and get to the fun part of painting!
BB Frösch Paint Transformer is the 100% natural, affordable, and premium alternative to pre-mixed chalk/mineral paint. Give boring and outdated furniture, cabinets (and more!) a whole new look in four easy steps without the hassle of priming, sanding and stripping.
Transforms ANY brand/ANY color latex or acrylic paint into rich and creamy paint with all the features and benefits of high quality pre-mixed chalk/mineral paint for unlimited color choice.
Available in three sizes:
• Small - Quart size (4 oz./120ml jar) mixes up to one quart of paint (equal to four 8 oz. sample jars/cups of paint)
• Medium - Gallon size (16 oz./480ml jar) mixes up to one gallon of paint (equal to sixteen 8 oz. sample jars/cups of paint)
• Large - Contractor size (58 oz./1715ml jar) mixes up to three gallons of paint