Natural Finishing Wax
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Orders will be shipped within 2-4 business days, unless otherwise stated on individual product listing, and should arrive to you within 7-10 business days. International orders can take longer, up to 30 days.
Learn more about our best selling products and courses.
FAQ Quick Picks
- Can I mix with any paint? Yes. BB Frösch works with any latex or acrylic paint.
- Does this work for floors? Yep! And cabinets, and fabric, and metal and more...
- Can I paint a previously waxed piece? Absolutely!
- Can I seal with poly instead of wax? Sure!
- Can I paint laminate without sanding? Yes, but scuffing with sandpaper helps, and add a little extra powder for bonding.
Check out our Main FAQ Page for detailed answers and more!
Made in the USA with ethically and sustainably-sourced beeswax and food-grade mineral oil. That's it! 100% natural. No fumes. No solvents.
Available in 8 oz. (236 ML)
Natural Finishing Wax is a clear wax that nourishes, enhances and protects raw wood as well as painted surfaces. It adds a beautiful polished finish to any project, including children's cribs and toys.
You can smell the delicious scent of beeswax when you open the tin and, as an added bonus, Natural Finishing Wax leaves your hands feeling soft and silky smooth!
- Adds a buttery smooth, professional-looking finish to your furniture
- Made from 100% natural beeswax and food-grade mineral oil
- Adds a light layer of protection to your furniture
- Contains NO harsh chemical additives such as phthalates, formaldehyde, heavy metals, or solvents
- A little goes a long way
How to Apply:
- "Butter" the end of a wax brush with thin layer of wax
- Moving with the grain (recommended for raw wood), or in a circular motion (recommended for embellished areas), apply wax to surface
- When there is no more wax on your brush, remove excess wax from surface with a lint-free wax cloth
- You will know excess wax has been removed when cloth glides smoothly, surface is not tacky to the touch, and surface begins to shine
- Repeat above steps (wax on, wax off) until entire piece is waxed
- Note: wax can be softened by placing a small amount in a microwave-safe dish and melting for 5 seconds at a time
Looking for a product that adds a little more protection? Try BB Frösch Premium Finishing Wax.