Specialty Wax Brush
BB Frösch specialty wax brushes are made in the U.S.A. from the finest natural chisel-tipped bristles securely epoxied into a durable, plated ferrule that is twice the size of competing brands. Brushes feature a sleek varnished round handle for maximum comfort grip during the wax process. The handle length was carefully designed for superior comfort in a shorter length that doesn’t get in the way while waxing tight spots.
Available in 3 sizes
Large 8 1/2" long with 2" round head
Medium 8" long with 1 1/2" round head
Small 8 1/2" long with 1" round head
FAQ Quick Picks
• Can I mix with any paint? Yes. BB Frösch works with any latex or acrylic paint.
• Does this work for floors? Yep! And cabinets, and fabric, and metal and more...
• Can I paint a previously waxed piece? Absolutely!
• Can I seal with poly instead of wax? Sure!
• Can I paint laminate without sanding? Yes, but scuffing with sandpaper helps, and add a little extra powder for bonding.
Check out our Main FAQ Page for detailed answers and more!